Jim has had a very long and storied career in the transportation industry and the Teamsters.
- 1969-70 Local delivery driver in New Jersey
- 1971-1976 Universal Transport – local straight truck and tractor trailer driver
- 1976-2004 TNT Red Star Express – local and over the road driver pulling turnpike doubles trailers
- 2004-2010 Yellow Freight -road driver and local pickup and delivery
- 2004-2014 Stop and Shop – part-time local delivery
- 2014-present – instructor at the driving school.
Jim Jacob brings over 54 years of experience to the driving school in an out of the truck. Pictured below is one of his all time favorite pictures with the set of turnpike doubles that he used to pull through Massachusetts. With his impeccable safety record and attention to the details, he makes sure that all of the trainees the he trains are trained properly and more importantly safely!